Bay Billiards is conveniently located 1 block from the Metra train station where Route 59 (Grand Avenue) and Route 12 intersect. Just minutes from the Wisconsin border.
- Sunday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 1:00AM
- Friday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 2:00AM
- Two large full service bars
- 26 newly reconditioned 7', 8', and 9' pool tables
- Tighter pockets, great rails and Electric Blue Tournament Edition Simonis 860HR quality cloth (designed for a faster play)
- Free WiFi
If you want to step away from billiards for a few minutes, you can enjoy our Dart machines, Pinball, Bag sets, Foosball machine or Buck Hunter video game. Challenge your friends on our Boxer machine. Men who hit a 940 or higher (Women > 900) will get a free rail drink or domestic beer on us.
Watch your favorite sporting events, UFC & WWE Wrestling Pay Per View events on our large flat screen HD TVs. With a capacity of 150, you and your friends won't be shoulder to shoulder.
Music lovers wanted! Join us the first & third Sundays of each month for Open Jam. Hosted by Mark Rikje and the Midnight Rider Band. Enjoy the instrumental & vocal talents of so many gifted people. Better yet, come in and share your talents with us!